Saturday, April 19, 2008

joke

joke

What is Common between: Krishna, Ram, Gandhi ji &
 Jesus..?
pappu Replied: All are born on Government Holidays. 
  
# Teacher to a pappu: A=B, B=C, So A=C, Give me an
example,
pappu: I Love You, You Love Your Daughter, So I
Love your daughter. 
  
# Ek aadmi ki Biwi gum ho gayi, Woh RAM ke Mandir me
gaya,
 Ram ne kaha Baju wale Hanuman Ke Mandir mai ja, Meri bhi usi ne dhundhi thi.
  
# pappu bought a new mobile. He called everyone from
his Phone Book & said 
    "My Mobile No. has changed Earlier it was Nokia
3310........ Now it is 6610"
  
  
# X & Y KO 3 live bomb mile, Police KO dene chale, 
   X agar koi bomb raste mai Phat jaye to..?
   Y : Jhooth bol denge 2 hi mile the...!!! 
  
# Pappu falls in Love with Nurse. She rejected him. ..
why ? ..
   Because he writes a Love letter to her, "I LOVE U SISTER."

No comments:

Post a Comment

1