Monday, November 15, 2010

वेलेंटाइन SMS | VALENTINE SMS

  • If Roses were
    If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!

  • I luv it
    The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
    The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
    The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
    The ways u scare me I luv it.

  • feeling is for sure
    Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure.

  • Don't wait until
    Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

  • 24hrs make a lovely day,
    24hrs make a lovely day,
    7 days make a lovely week,
    52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
    person like me will make ur life lovely.

  • Will ALWAYS b.
    Wen things go wrong...
    Wen sadness fills ur heart...
    wen tears flow in ur eyes...
    always remember 3 things
    1) I'm with u...
    2) Still with u...
    3) Will ALWAYS b...

  • If Your asking
    If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
    If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
    If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
    if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

  • Phool bankar muskarana
    Phool bankar muskarana zindagi,
    muskarake gum bhulana zindagi,
    jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua,
    haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi...

  • I dream about you evey night
    I dream about you evey night
    I shiver when your in sight
    I long to hold you close n tight
    I wanna be there with all my might
    I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

    • Ikraar mein shabdon
      Ikraar mein shabdon ki ehmiyat nahi hoti,
      Dil ke jazbaat ki awaaz nahi hoti,
      Aankhen bayaan kar deti hain dil ki daastan,
      Mohabbat lafzon ki mohtaaz nahi hoti!

    • Here is my heart
      Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
      Treat it gently, please do not break it.
      Its full of love thats good and true,
      So please keep it always close to u.

    • Softly d leaves fo memories
      Softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
      i'll pick them up & gather them all,
      coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
      i'll cherish having sum1 like u!

    • Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
      Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
      Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
      Hum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge
      Humein mita sakte ho to mita do
      yaadein meri, magar..
      kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.

    • Memories r treasured
      Memories r treasured
      no1 can steal.
      Parting is heartache
      no1 can heal.
      Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
      but i'll remember u
      no matter how long..

    • Let's share the world
      A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
      The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
      The sun is for you, and light is for me.
      Everything is for you, and you are for me

    • My heart for you
      My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

    • Q:Wat is luv?
      Q:Wat is luv?
      *
      *
      *
      *
      A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
      n d most amazing thing
      is tat u still luv them
      wid every broken piece...!

    • You put the fun in together,
      You put the fun in together,
      The sad in apart,
      The hope in tomorrow,
      The joy in my heart.

    • Pani main pathar mat pheko
      Pani main pathar mat pheko
      Koi pani pita hai
      Pani main pathar mat pheko
      Koi pani pita hai
      Apne chehre par muskuhart sajaye rakha karo
      Koi isi muskan ke liye jita hai

    • I'll stand here 4ever,
      I'll stand here 4ever,
      If 4ever's what it takes,
      because u r my 4ever,
      and 4ever always waits.....

      • Red or white
        Red or white
        short or tall
        wrapped in silver
        not wrapped at all
        under covers
        inside a box
        shapes & sizes
        love comes in lots.

      • Ur precious love has
        Ur precious love has
        turned my life completely around,
        I feel lik Im wlaking but
        my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!

      • Lamhe judai ke bekarar karte hain,
        Lamhe judai ke bekarar karte hain,
        Haalat meri mujhe laachar karte hain,
        Aankhe meri pad lo kabhi,
        Ham khud kaise kahe ki
        hum aapse pyaar karte hain.

      • Apke aane se zindagi kitni khubsoorat hai,
        Apke aane se zindagi kitni khubsoorat hai,
        Dil me basayi hai jo woh apki hi surat hai,
        Dur jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulker bhi,
        Hume har kadam per aapki zarurat hai.

      • I dream about you evey night
        I dream about you evey night
        I shiver when your in sight
        I long to hold you close n tight
        I wanna be there with all my might
        I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

      • *some text missing*
        Message:*some text missing*
        Sender:Name Missing*
        *Number Missing
        *Sent:Date missing
        *Missing U a lot thats y
        everything is missing...

      • 3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you
        3 - 2 = one heart praying 4 you
        1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
        3+2= five sensesmissing you.
        4+3= seven days in a week i desire you.
        7+5= 12months asking god to bless you

      • Let the world stop turning,
        Let the world stop turning,
        Let the sun stop burning,
        Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
        If it all falls apart,
        I will know deep in my heart,
        The only dream that mattered had come true
        ...In this life I was loved by you.

      • about Newton's law
        I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know. I was questioned on the current President of USA and I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush. But when I was asked on who I love, the only answer I can think of, is you.

      • TOUCH could HEAL
        Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
        Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
        Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
        then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU.'

    • Happy Valentine's Day!
      We've known each other, For a long long time, But I never really noticed, All the magic in your eyes. I've been around you, A thousand times before, And you've always been a friend to me, But now I'm wanting more....think about it ! Happy Valentine's Day!

      • Will you be my Valentine
        Will you be my Valentine? I know that I am yours. You are like a ocean, And I am like your shores. You are like an endless wave And I your waiting sand. And I will wait forever as You come and smooth my hand. I will wait forever, yet You are a part of me. I hold you in my arms, while you Come to me endlessly. Will you be my Valentine? I know that I am yours. I love you with a love that yearns To be your golden shores.

      • On Valentine's Day
        On Valentine's Day, I'm thinking about the special ways you have made my life better. The little things, the not-so-little things... Your kindness, the way you always listen and pay attention to me. You make my world brighter and richer. You're a gift to me, and I thank you for being you.

      • Happy Valentine's Day!!
        Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles... For smiles can be given to any one... But tears are only shed for people we love! Happy Valentine's Day!!

      • HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
        If a BUTTERFLY comes close to You, If a perfumed ROSE touches your face, If your MOBILE dances on a nice tone, remember its ME trying to tell you "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"

      • Every time i miss you
        Every time i miss you, a star falls, So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone, its because you made me miss you too much! Be my Valentine!

      • Love is Life
        Love is Life, Love is Knife, It cuts our throat, till the time we thrive, sorrow and nature, don't go aside, but smile and say, that u r my Valentine...

      • Valentine's Day
        There's something about Valentine's Day that turns me on...............YOU....YOU..... I LOVE YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY WITH ALL MY HEART...........

      • Happy Valentine's Day
        I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma & spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine Day with you. Happy Valentine's Day.

      • V.A.L.E.N.T.I.N.E
        V......is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine,
        A......is for I will Always be yours,
        L......is for Love at its most extreme,
        E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love,
        N.......is for Never-ending love,
        T........is for we will Always be Together forever,
        I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent,
        N.......is for Natures naughty way of saying I love you to,
        E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting...

      • DREAMING of you
        DREAMING of you makes my night worth while, THINKING of you makes me smile, HAVING you is the best thing ever, and LOVING you is what i plan to do... forever. Happy Valentine's Day.

      • All of my life
        All of my life. I have been waiting for all you give to me, when open my HEART it shows me how to love u unselfishly. I've dreamed of this a thousand times before, in my dreams I could not love u more, I wud still have u here until the end of time, you're all I need in my life, My Valentine....

      • Happy Valentine's Day
        I love you more today than I did yesterday, But not as much as I will tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day!

      • ! Happy Valentine's Day
        I searched through books & leafed through cards, For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, But when I sat down to write, all I can write was.... I Luv U ! Happy Valentine's Day!

      • I may be innocent..
        I may be innocent to know what luv is, i may not show it to you, I may not luv u the way it should be, BUT I am always willing to luv u the way I understand it.....hard to forget u. Happy Valentine's Day

      • Love is sweet poison
        Love is sweet poison .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. & keep out of reach of children .. & keep it in cool & dark place.. Happy Valentine's Day

      • If you were my valentine
        If you were my valentine, I'd search the endless skies to find the perfect starlight that would compliment your eyes and keep it in a wishing well created just for you and filled with my desires to make all your dreams come true...

      • Trip over love
        Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever...... Happy Valentine's Day Darling!!!

      • Choose a color
        White-silent, Blue-cool, Red-reserved, Pink-lovely, Violet-naughty, Brown-isolated, Orange-hot, Black-smart, Grey-talkative, which colour u think suits me? Reply soon my valentine..

      • Be mine Valentine
        Be mine Valentine, I am sending you this Valentine wish with HUGS & KISSES, too; cause there's a place here in my HEART that's mad only for you !!!!!!

      • Sweeter than sugar
        Sweeter dan sugar, softer dan wine. Be 4 always my valentine. Flowers from heaven, kisses from u, all I need 2 remind me of u, love is perfect 4 me & u, so lets get 2gether & make it true.

      • Valentine's Day
        Valentine's Day is a LOVELY day 4 all LOVERS & i think it's also4 u! Because u r my sweet VALENTINE, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

      • Tonight I ask the stars
        Tonight I ask the stars above, How I'll ever win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn your angel eyes my way? so.. Happy Valentine's Day !!!

      • Happy Valentine's Day
        Be my Valentine, my love, As I will be for you, And we will love the whole day long, And love our whole lives through. For love has no parameters And does not end with time, But is the gift of paradise, A pinch of the sublime. So let us take this holiday To resubmit our love To those within that know no sin And with the angels move. Happy Valentine's Day.

      • I wan't to kiss ur lips
        I wan't to kiss ur lips, I wan't to play with ur teeth, I want to teaste ur tounge, Hey ! don't get angry friend, I m toothpaste......... Happy valentine's day dear.

      • Be my Valentine
        What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1